Your Rewards Package
- Life insurance – Employees are automatically covered by the Group Death in Service scheme which provides a benefit of four times the employee’s basic salary.
- Pension scheme – Employees are eligible to be enrolled into the IOSH pension. Employees will be required to make a contribution of 3% of their gross basic salary and IOSH will contribute at the rate of 5% of their basic annual salary.
- Healthcare scheme – Employees can join the private medical insurance scheme at IOSH’s expense following probation. Partners and dependants may be covered for an additional cost.
- Annual leave – IOSH provide 25 days annual leave, increasing after 3 years of service.
- Professional memberships – IOSH will pay for membership of a relevant professional organisation if it is considered a requirement for your role.
- Childcare vouchers – IOSH offers employees the chance to make savings on the cost of childcare through the provision of a childcare voucher scheme.
- Discretionary bonus scheme – A discretionary bonus, based on IOSH meeting certain financial targets and organisation KPIs may be paid.
- Flexi-time (Grade 2 – 5) – After successful completion of the probationary period, employees may be entitled to take advantage of the flexi-time policy, enabling them to earn an extra four days leave per year.
- Eye test and voucher.
- Free parking.
This benefits scheme, exclusive to IOSH members, adds even more reasons for health and safety professionals to be part of the IOSH community.
Your membership brings with it a vast array of benefits and services designed to support you in everything you do, both personally and professionally.
IOSH extras offers a range of discounts for all members in the areas of insurance, lifestyle, travel, advice, health, work and business.
Wider Wallet offers exclusive access to staff. With discounts on services such as car hire and insurance, exclusive offers to save money on cinema tickets and travel packages, and lots more, you can make some great savings to make the most of your money.